Friday, October 31, 2008

Day 2 of blogging


I am going to try not to put too much junk on the site, but I want to get int the habit of writing regularly since the last 2 times I "started" on this blog, I left it hanging for months....

So Today is quite the rainy day in Petaluma. It started raining last night. On the one hand, it will be nice to see the countryside turn deep green again. On the other hand, I do not like riding in the rain unless I am racing. But fortunately, the rainy season coincides with the off season. The plus side of that is that most of my training is in the form of lifting weights at Parkpoint (inside), swimming at Parkpoint (I am already wet), 1 hour powercranks sets (inside), running (kinda sucks to get the sneakers wet, but what can you do?), and 3 hour endurance rides on Sundays (I can go in the afternoon when it's typically dry).

My main objective over the next few months is to establish a strong core and KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF!!!!!!!! Currently I am only 7 pounds from my "racing weight" and it has been holding there for a while, so I think I have found an equilibrium. But tonight is the night for gools and goblins to give and recieve candy, so I got to be careful tonight. But before I do that, I have a 1 hour run. Hopefully that will make up for the sweets tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment