Sunday, November 30, 2008

Willow Creek Trail

Here is a snapshot of the entrance to the Willow Creek path. It was (and is) quite the trail. Thank goodness for cycocross bikes though!!! I cannot tell you how great it is to have a cyclocross bike again. I would highly recommend that if you have a road bike, TT bike, and no CX bike, you are missing out! I should have taken pictures yesterday on my ride with John Stroba, however I forgot to bring my phone. But it was so great it encouraged me to try to re-live the ride solo today. But it's amazing the people you run into around here. As Stroba and I were riding part of Old Caz we met up with a few good friends, not only the worlds fastest Denstist, but also the world's fastest mechanic (Roger Bartels and Glenn Fant), along with select members of the veggie crew. Lots of off road fun was had.

No comments:

Post a Comment