Friday, February 6, 2009

Let it rain!

The good news is that the fields are getting watered and the reservoirs of Sonoma County are getting replenished. The bad news is that 35 degrees and raining makes an unpleasant commute. If there were showers here at work I might consider riding through it anyway, but there are no showers and I hate getting sick. But the other good news is that it is the perfect time to start interval training on my Blackburn trainer. The past two days I did a couple workouts to gauge my fitness and without divulging any numbers, I am happy to say that this is the strongest I have ever been on the bike. We'll see what heppens as I do these more and continue to improve.

In other news, it looks like Team Bissell will have a strong showing in some early season NCNCA races. See you there!

1 comment:

  1. ask bjm how he likes those Q-eliptical rings. I was thinking about trying them out.

    Please advise.

    Pav

    ReplyDelete