Thursday, December 4, 2008

Plant Closing


Dear Friends and Family,

Today is an upsetting day for me and my co-worker at 3M in Petaluma. We were gathered today to learn that 3M Petaluma will cease operations in June of 2009. The next 6 months or so will be spent transferring manufacturing lines to other 3M plants around the country. The reason why I am posting this is because I know many very talented people from production workers, maintanence, warehouse, supervisors, engineers, and managers that will be looking for jobs over the next 6 months. So, if you or somebody you know needs good people to work for them, please let me know and I can refer you some top choices. If you know somebody affected by this, please be considerate to them while they work through these tough times.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment