Friday, April 24, 2009

Random thoughts...

So as most of you know, my last day of work is next Thursday. So most of this last month I have been helping to shut down the plant here in Petaluma. Well, this week was "my area." Wednesday and Thursday a crew was packaging up all the equipment and today they are loading it on a truck heading for Guin Alabama. Kind of surreal.

Anyway, moving on to my next phase of life.... full time riding / racing. As much as I am looking forward to just focusing on riding, racing, and recovering, I cannot help but think back to all the good times I have had here at 3M Petaluma. One thing that is for sure is that I work(ed) with a bunch of good people. I really hope all of them find opportunities like I have. Hopefully the ones that don't find another job right away can have some fun getting out of the daily grind of the corporate 9-5.

Anyway, I should get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment