Monday, February 1, 2010

Back from camp!

Before you read the rest of this long winded blog, go buy an Adageo Jersey!

http://www.liquidcycling.com/ClothingStore.html

OK... Thank you for buying an Adageo Energy Pro Cycling Team Jersey. As you just read from the site, purchasing a jersey entitles you to be a part of the Adageo Energy Cycling Club! Why is that so cool you might ask??? Well, our generous sponsors have agreed to offer to club members team pricing. (Really?!? you mean if I buy a $75 jersey I can save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on cycling equipment?) YES... it does!

Anyway, here is a link to our sponsor page.

http://www.liquidcycling.com/OrderPageNonMembers.html


I had the opportunity to test out all of our sponsors products this weekend. All I can say is that I am very impressed. Over the next month or so I will try to give you my feedback on these products.

Pictures to come.

P.S. The free membership to the Adageo Energy Cycling Club with Jersey purchase ends tonight. If you rudely skipped the jersey order and went straight to the rest of this post, you are running out of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment