Thursday, August 6, 2009

New York!!!






So here is the skinny on NYC =-)

Absolutely AMAZING. I thought I was more of a country boy then a city boy, but this little trip changed that quite a bit. Staying in Jersey City just across the Hudson River from Manhattan was breath taking. Seeing the city all lit up at 3AM is quite the sight. Then a couple days IN Manhattan sealed the deal. So much diversity in so little space. UNBELIEVABLE! Plus, everything was on a scale that I had never seen before. Bars that took up whole city blocks, restaurants that were so classy. Stores that Paris Hilton would have to save up for before going on a shopping spree (OK, maybe not Paris, but me fo sho).

Really, it is inspiring. I am about ready to sell all of my possessions but my bike and move to San Francisco.

1 comment:

  1. but then you wouldn't get to kick my but on every sonoma county road

    ReplyDelete